So, it's now mid-December, and that means legendary breeding cooldowns will reset in less than a month. Now would be a good time to breed mine, if I was so inclined. I've had Lux
(shiny moltres) for months, but I've never been able to come up with a really
good reason to breed him. So I'm trying to decide if I should breed him this month or not, I'd just need a good enough reason. I dont want to be mean, but am going to be selective, so I'm probably not going to comment back much! I may consider breeding him with your pokemon if:
- you have a hybrid idea that I think is really neat that needs moltres, or specifically his pallet. (show or describe it please)
- You are offering a shiny pokemon of certain species as a partner. (growlithe, meowth, purloin, riolu, +evolved forms), or as payment (depends on design).
- Other reasons? (I'm not a sappy or super charitable person, so don't get too mushy, but I'll read and consider your reasons!)
- all of the aboveI will definitely breed him for you if:
- I can get an articuno from the deal somehow
. (I love articuno. I'm 110% open for negotiation on this, just try me!)
- I can get a shiny purrloin/liepard and a hybrid out of the deal.
(I have a hybrid concept, and I want a shiny (snow)liepard, too, so this is a good reason for me. Partner must be shiny, would ideally have a 99+ Lvl/PO combo, and not be on cooldown. I have a destiny bond, potion, and dice if necessary.)NOTE:
None of his offspring are to be sold for points or other more directly monetary currencies, out of respect to Lux's previous owner. So don't offer points or USD. Extra offspring will not be sold for that, either. EXP, art, parpg items, pokemon, ect are ok. ( What happens with -their- offspring, though, is up to you. )
So, if you're interested, tell me your reason/s and what you're offering, and what you'll require, if applicable. Comment or Note. I'll select before the end of the month, though I may still decide not to breed him at this time. My apologies in advance if that turns out to be the case!